A bit about me: I'm a Philly-based Marketing Director + Graphic Designer, who resides in the lovely North Philly area. I like arty shit. If I were to describe myself using other people as a base, I would be a combination of Larry David and Louis C.K. - but less bald.
Here's a general list of things I don't hate -
- Music (100% Spotify addict)
- La Colombe Black & Tans
- Breakfast for dinner (aka brinner)
- Art museums/exhibits/installations/everything
- Rick and Morty
- Bill Murray
- Inside tent parties
- Watching horror movies while in a blanket fort
- A good cocktail (it's not a drink if it doesn't put hair on your chest)
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Sushi (will be dying of mercury poisoning soon)
- Long weekend trips
- Traveling. Everywhere. Right now. Let's go.
- IPA/Stout enthusiast
- Remote cabins that are oddly modern and sleek
- Wet Hot American Summer
- Street art, sidewalk art, art art
- Getting back in that damn Buick
- Hot dogs served in a direct-to-the-face manner
- Olive + Sebastien
Did you make it through that list? Impressive.