As an end-of-the-week reflection, I thought I would put together a mood board of my favorite Pinterest photos of the week - whether they are inspirational, crafty, pretty, or just plain cool. You can find these photos, as well as a million more, on my Pinterest page. I thought this would be a cool way to reflect on what I like each week, and at the end of the year (ideally), see how much my style/inspirations change.
What I'm digging this week (in no particular order):
- All-white decorating - from walls to flowers.
- Spring-ready looks.
- Drink art - from photos in bed with coffee to bar cart adornments (thanks Emily for that pin!)
- Black. White. Metallic. Glitter.
- Vintage-looking necklaces.
- And as always, Sienna Miller, forever my style icon.
- Bangs (thought I'm already over mine).