Eek - I can't believe it's Christmas in t-minus four days! This month flew by so fast, I didn't even have time to post my yearly gift guides! I'm also super behind on having all my gifts ready - though I think after tonight's last shop-stop, I should be ready to wrap everything and call it a day (or year, rather). It's been a weird December since the weather has been so warm, so I'm missing (and dare I say longing for) that winter snow and holiday chill - but either way, this is what I've been loving the last few weeks. Cheers!
What I'm digging this week (in no particular order):
- Crazy pretty party hair tutorial (that of course makes me not want to chop my hair)
- Cute cocktail glasses.
- This Pozole Rojo recipe I am dying to make.
- Oversized (and very warm) coats.
- Jennifer Lawrence's new hair cut (even though I find her annoying)
- Cool geo/pop art nails.
- This Rosemary Infused Cocktail recipe.
- This wall decal that I'm totally buying myself for Christmas. I mean, how could I not?
- Cute little living space.
- An unbelievably gorgeous flower curtain installation.
- Kinda love this Subway Stalking style post.