This week has been a whirlwind of incredibly cold weather and still getting over some sickness from last week (with the added development of a cough and backache, which I am NOT digging whatsoever). Either way, this week flew by (woo!), and I'm really glad the weekend temperatures are predicted to be in the single-digits, because I love an excuse to burrow in a pile of blankets and catch up on Netflix and the ever-growing pile of home, food, and fashion magazines I have growing on my desk.
Here's what I'm digging this week (in no particular order):
- Unique fabric combos - like leather and chiffon.
- TACOS FOREVER.
- That amazing pink iceberg.
- That amazing pink couch.
- Frenchies: two > one (hint).
- Flowers in vintage brown glass vases.
- Tassel necklaces. I have two. I need more.
- Natural wood kitchenware. Beautiful and timeless.