Well, let's really hope April showers bring May flowers, because this week's weather totally sucked. But hey, it's Friday, so I can't stay mad. I'm looking forward to spending some time outside in the yard with my pups this weekend, roasting some spring veggies, and doing a few DIYs here and there. Oh, and how could I forget - GAME OF THRONES this Sunday!
Here's what I'm digging this week (in no particular order):
- Gold/copper planters that I'm totally going to DIY this weekend.
- This super cool DIY block shelf.
- Vegetable overload - especially these roasted spring vegetables.
- Summertime dresses, especially this gorgeous dress.
- Super fizzy + refreshing drinks. Like this one I made earlier this week.
- That adorable little colorful cottage. Home perfection.
- Sienna Miller's perfect face.
- Of course, no week is complete without a cute Frenchie.