Happy Friday! This weather has been wonderful and I can't wait until the clock strikes 5 and it's weekend city! Mother's Day is this Sunday, but I'll be celebrating it Saturday strolling around town and eating Mexican with the fam. I made my mom a pretty sweet gift basket (here!) full of so many awesome things (I'm actually super jealous), so I hope she enjoys it as much as I enjoyed creating it! Honestly, sometimes I think I should start a luxury gift basket business, because I love curating, shopping, and making them so much (here's one I recently made for a dog rescue!) Anyway, here's to an excellent weekend devoted to all the moms out there - you guys deserve it!
Here's what I'm digging this week (in no particular order):
- This rose water DIY.
- Olive's colorful new Frenchie Bulldog harnesses! Such a fashionista - can you tell she's my pup? She's already got her eye on this for her next one! (FYI blog post coming soon featuring her and yours truly!)
- The perfect "I was born with this" ombre hair.
- This delicious recipe for grapefruit (my fave) margaritas.
- Whimsical, bright patterns.
- In LOVE this Pipolli dog teepee! So cute!
- Colorful accent rugs.
- This amazing salad I am DEFINITELY making this weekend.
- DIY succulent lanterns on my other blog, The Huxley Collective!