Blah - sorry for the 1.5 week break - had a lot on my plate and needed a little blog vacation. BUT, I'm back and ready for action. Since it's been TWO weeks since my last WEEKLY inspiration, I added a few extra to this one - especially because I've been really into wanting to make/eat more healthy grain bowls (see this tofu one I had this weekend) and delicious seafoods (ugh, why is seafood SO expensive?!). Anyway, here's to a great/productive/healthy week!
Here's what I'm digging this (and last) week (in no particular order):
- Easy summer hair.
- These seared scallops look delicious.
- This shirt - which I think is hilarious + awesome.
- "Buy less, choose well" - Vivienne Westwood.
- All that greenery.
- How to make this yummy kale, pesto, quinoa, and egg bowl.
- This model's incredibly beautiful freckles (and sweet haircut!)
- My favorite SNORT foster, Kayla, who just had a successful ear surgery! Love love love that face!
- DIY pretty floral crowns.
- This Phillip Lim 31-Hour Bag. Swoon.
- Pretty celestial prints.
- How to recreate this epic cheese plate.
- Simple stems in a vase.
- Caesar salad crostini - so easy, so noms.