Since I have been slacking on my WEEKLY inspos, I'm doubling up today with ALL THE INSPIRATIONS as of late. Honestly, I cannot seem to keep up with August - every day has been busy (not complaining!), and I can't believe it's almost September! I finally made it to the shore this past weekend, and look forward to heading there again this weekend, and again in a few weekends (read: WEEKEND OF POPE-APALOOZA). Summer was great this year, but really really ridiculously fast. As much as I love autumn (and I do LOVE autumn), I wish we could go back to July - just for a little bit.
Anyway, here's what I'm digging this/last week (in no particular order):
- Mini braid/pony combo.
- Marble patterns.
- Open space floor plans (this bedroom - swoon).
- New obsession: cotton candy grapes. MY GOD I LOVE THEM.
- Also obsessed with these Hungryroot veggie noodles - especially the celery root ones.
- Little breakfast/hangout nook.
- This gorgeous smokey makeup look.
- I love gold. I love crystal. I love this necklace.
- Blonde. Messy. Perfect.
- Grungy fall layers.
- SOUP SEASON IS COMING. Can't wait to make this broccoli cheddar one.
- Half knot.