I keep saying that each week has grown busier and busier the past few months, and man oh man, I really mean it. Summer this year has probably been the busiest one yet - but no complaints! Everything has been awesome, which I'm so thankful to be able to say. My job is great, per usual - but the past few weeks have been especially exciting due to some new projects and challenges. Socially I can't seem to keep up (again, no complaints!) with so many fun dinners out, birthday celebrations, and great nights with family and friends. I've been doing a lot more freelance design work and volunteer work through my favorite dog rescue (of course), SNORT, and both have been really rewarding and challenging creativity-wise. Honestly - knock on wood - everything seems to be really falling into place. Here's to a great start to August (although this morning was a very rough one :/), and perfect wind-down to summer.
What I'm digging this (last) week (in no particular order):
- Copper accents.
- How amazing do those coffee iced cubes with milk look? I die.
- Free People's sweater game is on point this year.
- Minimalist black shirt/gold necklace.
- Baby blonde.
- Hoping to make it the beach a few times in August and September. Hasn't happened yet though.
- Pineapples are having a moment, and I'm OK with that. This dress and this phone case are legit.
- This bold and awesome ampersand pillow.
- Tiny triangle rings.