I'm finally getting back into the swing of things since January has been insanely busy, and I'm looking forward to doing a few posts a week again. I've been working on quite a few design projects on the side as of late, which has really been giving me a ton of inspiration - not only in my designs, but in other areas too (like getting new tattoos, making new recipes, and rearranging my apt.) I'm looking forward to doing a fair amount of nothing this weekend, which will be great since the last two weekends were crammed with events.
So here's what I'm digging this week (in no particular order):
- I've been having a major crush on celestial art lately. I just love the contrast of white and gold against dark black so much.
- This healthy + quick vanilla sprinkle cake recipe.
- Pretty pretty ranunculus flowers.
- Love this black and white image of Brigette Bardot and her white sunglasses.
- This elderflower gin + tonic recipe sounds amazing.
- Stripes on stripes with a pop of red - this graphic is everything I love.
- Casual gray + black attire forever.
- Big ol' pile of colorful pillows.
- Those extremely fancy + delicious looking donuts.