Yesterday was an amazing little taste of spring here in Philly (it was 65 degrees!), and it's almost like I completely forget other seasons exist until a day like that happens and it's like wow. Just wow. I took a great hike around a park near my parent's house with the pups, and spent the day relaxing and enjoying not being bundled up in layers and jackets galore. I'm hoping that easy-going mentality (and the unbelievable weather) lasts throughout the whole week. Happy Monday!
What I'm digging this week (in no particular order):
- Flight of the Conchords will be touring this summer! As a super fan of them, you better believe I'll be there.
- These grilled asparagus and ricotta pizzas look amazing.
- Another easy chickpea and feta salad - love these recipes.
- Watercolor-y pink and yellow tones for spring inspiration.
- Dreaming of sandal weather. So close, yet so far.
- This incredibly realistic forest wallpaper.
- Beautiful mandala tattoo.
- I love Hattie Stewart - and her addition to this Playboy cover is phenomenal.
- These blackberry and meyer lemon gin and tonics sound delicious.
- Donut cones are now a thing, and I must have one. Must. Have. One.