A quick little post today since I'm really busy and also super sick (the cherry on top of an already stressful week). I'm looking forward to going home, landing on the couch, and not moving for the next 8-15 hours. Blankets and tea can't come soon enough.
Hope everyone is having a great hump day!
What I'm digging this week (in no particular order):
- This recipe for Butternut Squash pasta.
- These glasses.
- Modern design elements.
- Rashida Jones is always adorable, but this outfit is particularly cute.
- Pumpkins AND fireplaces - all the best things.
- This cute little flower pot DIY.
- Pretty tiles.
- One-pot recipes for cold weather.
- Bright workspaces.
- Care-free hair.
- This simple and effective key ring design.
- Plaid everything (especially blankets!)
- Those beautiful fall colors (and that cottage is perfect).