Even though it's snowing here - which is the LAST thing I wanted to see - thank god it's Friday! This weekend will be full of sleeping, puppy parties (!), getting some house stuff done, and a few drinks here and there. Looking forward to a warmer tomorrow...
Here's what I'm digging this week (in no particular order):
- This beautiful floral deer print.
- Basket 'o flowers.
- My new Jack&Norma glasses.
- Recycled candle jars filled with succulents. Pretty and resourceful.
- Grungy summer attire.
- Mara Hoffman's awesome long-sleeve swim suites (and her entire resort collection).
- Asparagus season!
- Beautiful outside space.
- Understated geometric tattoos.