Wow, I can't believe it's Friday already! I gotta say, I much prefer a 4 day work week - it literally FLIES by. Even short, I've had a crazy busy week with PROM coming up this Saturday (seriously guys, it's going to be awesome, so get your tickets here if you have nothing to do tomorrow!), and planning/making the decorations for that - plus, having Mr. Sebastien get settled in at his new home with us! I definitely think he's getting used to be showered with treats and attention. And so many bully sticks. Anyway, here's to a great weekend (hopefully with a little less humidity and pollen, since my allergies are KILLING me)! Hoping to get back to finishing my jewelry for my store next week, so I can have it live within the next two weeks!
Here's what I'm digging this week (in no particular order):
- This pillow, for obvious reasons ;)
- These awesome little jewelry hangers to show off my necklaces in my soon-to-be store!
- Obsessed with this neon festooning DIY.
- That ampersand tattoo that should be on ME by now.
- Might try my hand at this makeup look for PROM tomorrow.
- Long tunic/shirt dresses. Especially striped or color blocked.
- Sebastien LOVING those bully sticks!