IT'S FRIDAY! The last two weeks have been so busy with birthday things and new work/freelance projects, I'm glad things are starting to wind down a bit. I'm looking forward to celebrating my mom's birthday this weekend (29 for the 25th time?), making some homemade pasta, hanging with the pups, and having some plain old downtime.
Here's what I'm digging this week (in no particular order):
- Obsessed with the gorgeous rings from Communion (esp. this and this - but not the price tags).
- These amazing veggie burger recipes.
- Cutie pie Isaac is available for adoption through SNORT Rescue! If you're looking for a buddy to hang with you and give you lots of love, he's the one! Consider adopting from this great organization that specializes in rescuing brachycephalic dogs!
- Stripes on everything.
- This recipe for sweet potato hummus looks amazing.
- These cool plants/planters.
- Fall wear. Can't wait. Sweaters.
- A beautiful, simple gallery wall.
- Natural ombre.