A short and sweet post today since this week FLEW by and I still have so much I want to get done - because hell if I'm going to do any work on Saturday or Sunday ;) Have a great weekend!
What I'm digging this week (in no particular order):
- ALL of these amazing vegetable recipes.
- Love the rose gold choppy bob thing that girl has going on.
- Cinderella Nikes.
- This delicious and easy chickpea, avocado, and feta salad I'm definitely going to make.
- This adorable bathmat.
- This blackberry cocktail and this rosemary cocktail.
- The super cool functional art of Tania da Cruz (love love that head vase).
- I'm a big fan of the Frenchie Bulldog brand (as seen here, and here, and here, and here, and here), and they just kicked off a line of hoodies! I already scooped up this one for Olive (30% off!), and am debating on getting this one for Sebastien too.
- Everything about this look - from the hair to the tattoos to the shorts (even though I'm very anti-shorts), is on point.
- Awesome DIY shoe rack.