This week is busy, but I'm loving this crazy warm weather we have here in Philly lately. I'll take 70 degree days and 60 degree nights ANYTIME. So to keep this week's inspirations short and sweet, let's get to it.
What I'm digging this week (in no particular order):
- This article on 17 Thanksgiving cocktail recipes.
- Plaid shirt dresses.
- This brussels sprout recipe (and ALL brussels sprout recipes, really).
- Those amazing fall colors.
- CHEESE. Always and forever.
- This garlic asparagus pasta recipe.
- All black outfits.
- Teeny tiny rings!
- Golden hair.
- One of my favorite SNORT fosters, Biscuit, is available for adoption!
- Black and white everything.
- This amazing tweed coat I got on super sale at Banana Republic for $50!