A few weeks back I reviewed two Valentia products that I raved about - their True Glow Eye Cream and Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask. Now I'm back with two more products of theirs that I've been testing for over a month now - their Royal Rose Hydrating Serum and their Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum. Since I'm already a fan of their products and company (cruelty free, vegan, 98% natural, made in the USA - the list goes on...), I already knew going in I would probably end up loving both of these.
I was right.
Both of these serums are incredibly luxurious and soft. My skin - even during the normally drying period from winter to spring (especially this particularly crazy transition this year) - has never felt better. So in an effort to differentiate between the two, I decided to do a break down of the pros of each to get a better idea of the specific benefits each serum brings to the table.
- The smell of this serum is intoxicating - like walking through an English rose garden in the spring.
- Medium-heavy texture, providing ultra-rich moisture.
- Best for overnight wear (due to the slightly heavy texture).
- This serum has a more tangy orange scent than a floral scent, which is refreshing and light.
- Light-medium texture, not as heavy as the Royal Rose Hydrating Serum.
- Best for day wear (light enough to put on under makeup/lotion).
Overall, both of these are absolutely worth the money - and if you can do what I did which is divide them by day and night usage, I would recommend getting both. I took a few images of how moisturized and clear my skin has been since using them, and I can totally tell the difference.