These weeks have been flying by lately, but I think it's safe to say spring is officially here. Philly has been a mix of super awesome weather (70 and sunny), and super crappy weather (cold and rainy) - but it hasn't snowed lately, so I'll take those odds any day. This week is pretty jam-packed with social and work events (no complaints here), so I'm looking forward to a fast-paced productive week.
What I'm digging this week (in no particular order):
- If you haven't already voted for HONEY (SNORT Rescue's blind foster pug) in the Tournament of Tails, do it NOW! That's the rescue I volunteer for, and adopted my Sebastien from!
- All the spring colors.
- Spring style is officially in play, and I ain't mad.
- Gonna plant some colorful succulents to adorn my windowsills this weekend.
- Just a really,really pretty geode.
- Loving the colorful collages from Tyler Spangler.
- If there was ever a bag made for me....
- It's asparagus season! The most wonderful time of the year. I'm already stock piling new recipes for the occasion.
- I'm not a bug fan, but the composition of this tattoo is beautiful.
- The most perfect patterned fabric ever.
- A deliciously healthy recipe that even includes (gulp) kale.